3.27.2013

Behind the Scenes with Diana


Hello everyone! Diana here with an little peek into one of my layouts from this month's Respect kit. Here is the layout I will discuss.



What prompted you to pick this take on respect ?

In today's busy world, I tend to focus on getting through the day. I often forget to focus and enjoy the little things in life. Time is my mortal nemesis and often causes me to miss what is truly important in my life. Being a single mom, my kids and job are very important to me. I often miss out on the day to day, something that I am determined to capture and document in my layouts whenever I can.
 

Why did you choose this photo?

I happened to capture this photo while my daughter was putting together a puzzle all by herself. Times like these pass us by so quickly and before you know it, our kids are adults. This picture has caused me to respect time and how important it is to capture and enjoy all the little moments in life.
 
How do you feel about the message of your layout?

I feel that this layout signifies my respect for time passing by and to make sure to enjoy all the moments I possibly can. 
 
What symbolism did you pull into your design?

I have two items that symbolize time and respect. The first is the piece of a clock you see next to the picture. This symbolized a piece/section of time. The notebook paper punch is used to symobilize a piece of the story in time. Kind of like when you write about your day in your journal.
  
Tell us a little bit about how you feel now that you have "let it all out" on this page. 

I feel that this has open my eyes on respecting time. To pay attention to everything around me and to be thankful for every moment that I have.

I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my creation process. Don't forget to stop by my blog and say hi!

No comments: