12.07.2012

Rachel's Ramblings: Design Team Love

We at SFTIO have been fortunate to build a great relationship over the last few years with Creating Keepsakes magazine via their highly read editors blog and Club CK, their vibrant online community.

I have the special honor of writing a guest post for the CK blog each month and get to share the great work of our design team with a large audience.

I get lots of comments about how beautiful our DT LOs are, but also about how deep and meaningful they are - and nothing makes me happier! Our designers truly embody the soul of the Inside Out approach to art and I am so grateful for their ability to transmit meaningful ideas using words, photos, design and color. We LITERALLY couldn't do it without them.

We have a new blog post up at CK Friday, but here are some sneaks of the gorgeous LOs I've highlighted. All of them are focused on letting go of the past and releasing what no longer serves us. Great message for a new year, and beautifully summed up by our designers.








And as we've just announced our new DT, let me take this opportunity to thank the lovely Mary Jo Rhoda and Kate Vickers, our outgoing DT members for their great work and for helping me always see things in a new light.

And a hearty welcome to new members Lori Wilbanks and Kiki Halbert whose work I know you'll love as they help us expand our thinking into the worlds of hybrid design and art journaling. Welcome ladies!

Welcome back as well to brilliant DT coordinator Melissa Elsner (you rock, girl), and returning members Diana Brodeur, Nicole Martel and Jen Matott  - how lucky are we (and by we I mean me)! Thank you for being part of our mission to change the world one scrapbook page at a time.

Here's to a beautiful weekend...

Rachel

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Rachel - this made me smile. It was an honor and a blessing to be on the team here :)

Lori W said...

Love this, Rachel...and so excited to join this team! :)

Melissa said...

You rock MORE!!! :)