9.09.2012

FLASHBACK: To Yearning

I cannot begin to say how floored I am at the design team work on this month's emotion: Innocence.  I am sure you will agree once we are sharing some of their layouts.  If you don't want to wait, I urge you to run, don't walk, over to our DT Gallery.  I can't wait to see what they inspire in the rest of our community!

However, as I do on occasion, I wandered into our history and found September 2009.  It was Yearning back then, and I thought this layout was fantastic.  Not only did it grasp the picture of yearning for our childhood, I think it also expressed some of what we are exploring now...  innocence... in this case as it pertains to our childhood.  Check it out!


No Worries... by Siobhan Frye
Design Team - September 2009 - Yearning




Amazing!  I am always just so impressed and inspired by all of the talented and caring people at Inside Out.  Please join us and see how much of your inside world that you can explore!



No comments: