7.03.2012

Ribbon Flowers with Nicole...

Hey all,

I wanted to share this quick-and-easy do-it-yourself ribbon flower technique shared by Nicole last month. Check it out!



Ribbon Flowers
by Nicole Martel

Today, I would like to show you how I made the flower on this layout:



I used my circle punch from Creative Memories to punch a 1 1/2" circle. Then I used Tim Holtz's mini stapler to staple the ribbon starting from the outer edge of the circle, working my way in.



I used the chipboard flowers to cover the center since there was a tiny naked area.  :)

I hope this post inspired you to try a similar technique on your next project!


How easy peasy is that?  And so cute!  I can't wait to try my hand at one... or two... or forty!  :)  Thanks Nicole!

For more great tips, techniques and tutorials by our amazing and talented design team, join our community boards!




No comments: