7.25.2012

Behind the scenes with Sofia and a Sneak Peek of our August kit: Escape


Hey everyone!

Our wonderful July guest designer Sofia Ehrich is back to share a look behind
the scenes of one of her very personal layouts from the Communication kit.


Sofia’s 'Tummy Time':



What prompted you to pick this "take" on Communication?

I wanted to try to do a different “take” on this layout.  I think the link between mother and baby is a pretty amazing thing; everything is shared. Whatever the mom eats or feels goes to the baby.

Why did you choose this photo?

The photos I chose are of my mom pregnant with me.  Some are with my Uncle Dennis who treats me like his daughter.  And there is one of my mom and I after I was born. 


How did you feel about the message of the layout?

In my journaling I talked about the things my mom did while I was in her tummy. She talked to me a lot, went to movies and most of all, she always put Lavender on her tummy. 


Why did you choose to show/hide your journaling? 

Honestly, I hid my journaling because I didn’t have any room on the page for it to show.

Tell us a little bit about how you feel now that this layout is done.

I love this layout.  I think that it shows communication in a different way.  I love the way that it looks too.    

IN OTHER NEWS:

I couldn't be more excited to share some sneaks of our next kit...

ESCAPE!



This kit is so beautiful...every element, pattern and color is filled with the spirit of a breezy getaway.

Paper from Cosmo Cricket, Dear Lizzy for American Crafts, and Pink Paislee, plus much, much more!

Delicious in every way, and ready for you to take flight.

Available August 1st, only at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out!







No comments: