12.12.2011

Uncertain Inspiration



With all of the things going on this month, I was uncertain about scrapbooking this month's topic.  Thankfully, that's the topic: Uncertainty!   (I think I heard groaning.  :) )  So, I'm right on task.  As I was contemplating some of my personal "takes" on the topic, I thought about sharing some of the inspiration I was finding on our Inspiration page with you.

Check out some of these quotes for Uncertainty:

So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don't sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we've satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.
Lee Iacocca

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity.
R. I. Fitzhenry

Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty.
John Huston Finley
What do you think?

I'll be back soon with more inspiration: music, pictures and some of our Design Team layouts!

No comments: