10.10.2011

Flashback to Passion

Those who control their passions do so
because their passions are weak enough to be controlled.

William Blake

This month's emotion is Achievement, and we'll certainly be exploring that over the next few weeks.  However, Inside Out has been around for quite some time, and I wanted to jump backwards to another time and another emotion, just for fun:  Passion!



Passion was originally explored in February 2010.  I loved this kit, I loved the inspiration and I loved making a layout of one of my first passionate crushes, back in the good ol' days of high school.  He was my "rebel" boyfriend (the kind you really don't want to take home to ma and pa) and I experienced many forms of passion with him, one of which I'm embarrassed to say, was somewhat stalker-ish.  Uhm, on my part, not his.  Poor guy.

Anyway, please join us for this flashback challenge.  Create a layout and post it in our gallery (view our message boards too and let us know you're posting for the flashback challenge) and who knows?  There might be some goodies involved.  C'mon over and play with us!!

........................................................................................................................................................

Hi all, Rachel here hijacking the post to add one of my recent PASSION layouts - it's never too late to use one of our themes to explore you...

Here's a sneak - you'll have to come join us on the website to see more!


Our regular reader may remember that I am James Taylor's BIGGEST fan. So I wanted to capture some of why I love him and what he stands for, how he inspires me.So what are you passionate about? Like Kai said, come tell us and you could win a great prize!

XO,



No comments: