7.11.2011

Let's Celebrate Independence!

Hi Friends!

I have to tell you, I've really been spending some time browsing around the new topic over at Inside Out: Independence.  What amazing stuff I'm seeing over there!  Want a taste? I thought you'd never ask.  Let me share a little bit with you...

Check out this layout by Jaime Long:





Don't those paper pieced hearts make your heart go all pitter patter?

But wait!  There's more!  Of course, we have a lot of amazing inspiration to help YOU out when you're creating your own Independence layouts.  Here's a taste of that as well:

"The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence."
~ Denis Waitley

"In the progress of personality, first comes a declaration of independence, then a recognition of interdependence."
~ Henry Van Dyke
One of those quotes could surely get you started on a layout about independence in your world!  Don't think that's enough? 

Well....one thing we say at Inside Out, if you don't have the perfect self-portrait for your layout, pick a stock photo!  What could you do with one of these?






And music always inspires me... how about you?  Well, we've got that over on our Inspiration page too.  Y'know what?  Let me share a song I grew up with. Yeah, I'm dating myself, but if you listen to it, it's a very empowering song and just screams INDEPENDENCE!


Well, I hope that has inspired you to get started on your own layout.  Not enough yet?  Well... check out our Inspiration page or the Design Team Gallery for more inspiration.  Or, you can wait for me to come back and give you another boost with more inspiration or a challenge. Or, chat it up in the comments so I can see what your inspiration is.  Because... I will be back. 

But you know that already...

No comments: