5.08.2009

'What I Wish' Journaling Prompts from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out

We're exploring HOPE at SFTIO this month...what do you wish for?




I Wish: Being human means that we dream of and wish for things that we don't currently have.


  • Are you more or less satisfied with what you have or do you dream of greener pastures in some areas?


  • What do you hope for in your most private moments?


  • Are your most fervent wishes hidden to others or known by all?


  • If you have had a dream realized, was the grass really greener on the other side, or were your expectations not met?


  • Do you remember wishes from your childhood, and can you remember when the things you wished for changed?

Tell us what you wish for and you could win 25% off the HOPE kit...we'll pick a winner from comments at noon PDT on Sunday. Click on the photo to learn more...



Hope your weekend is filled with creativity and all YOU wish for.

Love,


Rachel

1 comment:

Cindy Harley said...

I have been looking back at my childhood and always remembering that I wanted to travel and teach. Now that I have had the opportunity to travel to some of the places I dreamed about - travel is still high on my list. I hope to have more time to travel and an opportunity to teach k-6.