5.25.2009

June Kit Sneak Peek - Renewal

What do you do each day to renew your spirit, your soul, your body? Come explore RENEWAL with our new kit, launching June 1, 2009 at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out...

The perfect summer colors of sky, ocean, pool and grass...with a ton of chipboard and felt, and 'turning' elements to symbolize your evolution and rebirth!







I feel renewed by visiting the ocean, luckily for me, a short 10 blocks from my home. The Pacific feels like a cleansing presence in my life - whenever I need to hit the 'restart' button, that's where I go. Maybe it's the view going out forever, maybe it's the smell of the air...not sure, but it works for me.

What renews you?

Wishing you a meaningful day,
Rachel

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Jealous of your ocean!

I guess my renewal right now is in meditation, but I'm heading for that ocean as soon as I can!