8.24.2008

September Kit Sneak Peek - Comfort

It's that time again! I can't believe that September is almost here...I'm very excited to share this sneak peek off the September kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out - COMFORT.



This kit and theme are near and dear to me - I love the many faces of this word. Comfort can be found in the most simple and the most profound places. We all seek it in different ways, wish for it, and cherish it.

The COMFORT kit has beautiful soft brown, blue and green tones from Chatterbox, KI's Love Elsie, and Pink Paislee, as well as tree, heart and home imagery. It's the perfect introduction to Autumn and to the introspection that the change of season inspires.

I'll be sharing more on September 1st when the kit goes live for sale at 10 AM PST.

We'll also be celebrating and exploring comfort with a special guest designer, Andrea Wiebe! Her work is beautiful and inspiring and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you.

No comments: