8.23.2008

Busy Week

I spent the last week poring over catalogs from CHA-S looking for amazing products to include in the upcoming kits from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. I am so thrilled with the things I found and ordered - I can't wait to reveal the beautiful things to come. It's a real privelege to have the opportunity to help other scrapbookers explore their inner worlds in this way...



In the meantime, I also squeezed in some scrapping hours to make sure I kept my right and left brain as balanced as possible...here's a layout I did for our Inside Out challenge #1 for August's kit, CONFIDENCE. We had to use a song from our Inspiration Page and combine it with a childhood photo in a layout.










I really did want to be the first woman president! I was totally OK with Hillary beating me to the punch...well, maybe next election cycle!



Remember the confidence you had as a child when someone asked the ever-present question, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" What was your response? How do you feel about it today?


If you haven't checked out our monthly Inspiration Page, please do - and let us know how it inspires you!

No comments: