7.13.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

This month we are exploring the idea of Shine!  I loved this kit and the ideas that I was able to come up with.  When I am thinking of themes, I let my mind wander.  I shuffle through photos and let them be my muse.  I found a picture of my family from Ella's first communion this past May.  Each time my children have made their communion's, it has been a big deal.  I have been brought to tears watching them.  I decided to document the feeling I get from church as I know His love shines down on us.

 
I love the string lights paper from Webster's Pages and decided to cut it as a top border.  I filled some of the little jars with hearts and stars from the kit.  It symbolizes how special each one is as it fills with God's love.  I also added in more stars that I hand cut.

 
I added the Totally Wonderful tag to sum up how I feel.  Then I wrote words to express what church means to us.

 
I want my children to look back on these pages and know what a presence God has had through the years.  We love church and attend regularly.  My kids seem to really appreciate it to as Ella is in the choir and Nathan wants to be an alter server.  The greatest part is that we can all receive communion now and celebrate.

No comments: