6.26.2015

Behind the Art with Guest Heather Adams

Hi everyone,

I loved all of the diecuts that are included in this month's "I Am" kit, and I decided to make a page focused on those cute shapes and icons. One of the little banner diecuts says "Enjoying the Ride" and I thought that would be a perfect title for my page. The phrase "enjoying the ride" fits my life so well right now.


 
I definitely used some of the ephemera shapes that meant something to me. I used a feather to symbolize light-heartedness, and I used a butterfly for freedom and happiness. One of my favorite parts about this layout is the chevron arrow that I cut from the "Tribal" paper from Crate Paper's Journey collection. I also love the "oh the places you'll go" tag because it fits so well with the photo of my shoes! Yes, I'm on a journey.
 

The journaling on this page is just a short summary of how I feel about life right now and how I have learned to just enjoy each moment of my life. This page made me so happy to create because I felt like the embellishments spoke what my heart is feeling! Everything just falls into place so easily!


Thank you for joining us this month Heather! If you would like to keep up on all that Heather is doing, make sure you follow her!


1 comment:

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Love this page and all the symbolism that you used with the die cuts! Thanks for sharing!