11.04.2014

Behind the Art with Melissa

Hi everyone!

November is here! I love this time of year and I'm especially happy to be on the blog with you today. We have our new kit LUCKY available and it is a beauty. So many beautiful papers and elements with the perfect symbolism to express your blessings.

Today I'm sharing a layout that focuses on a couple of blessings in my life. I have a hard time using the word "lucky" because I don't think it was LUCK that brought us together. So I feel blessed.

I chose mostly items in the kit that complimented the focus on friendship. Enter the True Friend collection by Fancy Pants. 

How cute is that tag?


The colors of this collection radiates warmth and that is how I feel when I'm with my gal pals. 


I did lots of layering to create a foundation and sprinkled stars everywhere. The stars are created with a mask, that is included with the kit, and some modeling paste. 


I really wanted to embrace the playfulness and joy that is felt between me and my close friends. We have such a good time together and being with them is refreshing for my soul. 


Thanks for swinging by and I hope that you get a chance to dig deeper and check out our November kit LUCKY. Hurry before they sell out!


No comments: