2.05.2014

Behind the Scenes with Jen Matott

Another gorgeous kit with so much inspiration with all the little elements makes it so easy for me to get my mojo going!  Here is one of my layouts from this kit...
 This was the first layout I created with this kit.  I knew I wanted to create something on that black cardstock with the American Crafts Galaxy white pen and the stencil!  I started with using the Crafter's Workshop stencil to draw the "captured" word and then drew hatched lines inside the negative space areas between the letters.  I love that is is reminiscent of the blackboard trend popular now.  I also added the camera and the frames. 
   
My favorite paper of this kit was the chevron print!  I also loved the little wooden frame with the heart paper.  Some white ink drips add some artsy touches to the page.

We all take lots of photos of OTHER people... family, friends, events.  But when do you get in the photo?  Selfies have changed all that... If no one is around and I need to document myself, I selfie!  With digital cameras now, it's easy!  I feel pretty silly doing it most times but I love that I have some photos of myself at events that I might have missed being in the pictures.  Don't forget that you are important to document too!  Get those selfies taken and scrapped!  This kit is perfect for the intention to put yourself in those moments too! Have fun with it and I can't wait to see you in those photos!  


No comments: