1.29.2014

Behind the Art with Angi Barrs

Hello everyone! I am here to share another page with you that explores January's emotion - "Empathy"!

This page is all about being an empathetic friend.


My youngest daughter has the heart for being a true friend. When someone is down, she immediately wants to give someone a pep talk to make them smile again.

She truly has a heart for caring for others. Family members, teachers, and friends have all told me how compassionate she is. That is a wonderful quality to have - especially as a young person.


I just love the embellishments in the January kit. The "happy day" sentiment is just one of the phrases that Rachel expresses all of the time. She always urges others to be happy!!!



I encourage you to make more layouts about the sweet characteristics that exists in those around you. The kit has wonderful paper and embellishments that will make your page special for years to come.


No comments: