12.16.2013

Behind the Art with Lori

Hi again!
Are you enjoying your December?
As you know, this month we are exploring
TRUST.

Here's some insight into this layout:


I wanted to showcase these very different, but so beautiful pictures of God's creation:
a snowy mountain cabin, a Florida sunset, the fall in Tennessee,
and a random rainbow right outside my office.
This quote really spoke to me.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said,
 "All that I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."
Isn't that just the essence of faith?
This is a great reminder to look around and notice the
beauty that is everywhere.
I hope you get a chance to experience some beautiful surroundings this month!


A kit or subscription would be a fantastic gift for yourself or someone you love this holiday season!
Our inspiration page is fantastic!
Join us on the forums for challenges and chatter.
Make sure to check out the gallery!
And like us on facebook to keep up with all the latest!
xo
Lori

No comments: