9.03.2013

September Guest Designer - Stacey Michaud

We are so thrilled to have the lovely Stacey Michaud guest designing with us again. We just love her style and that she truly gets the heart of SFTIO.


Hi all! My name is Stacey Michaud. I am a teacher during the day and an avid scrapbooker by night! I use the creative process to keep my sanity and record my stories. Paper serves as my muse and I love gaining inspiration from the products around me. I like to call my style clean and linear with a twist. Journaling is a must for me. I have been blessed enough to be published in Scrapbook Trends and Creating Keepsakes!  I currently design for Webster's Pages, Teresa Collins Designs and Lily Bee Design.

Here is one of the layouts, created by Stacey, using the September kit AMBITION:

We love how Stacey is able to record a layout with her kiddos and use it as a way to vent!



Stacey will be back later this month to share a little Behind the Scenes of one of her layouts. 

To view Stacey's SFTIO Gallery, click here.
To visit Stacey's blog and stay up to date on all her happenings, click here



No comments: