9.04.2012

Sketch Time!


Hi everyone!

Welcome to a new month at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. I hope you've had a chance to see our beautiful brand new kit - Innocence. So many different approaches can be taken with this emotion and our design team has done a stellar job at showcasing that. Make sure you check out the design team gallery to see for yourself.

It's been awhile since we've done a sketch challenge! If you are a kit subscriber, you should be getting your Innocence kit soon. Or maybe you have some leftovers from last month. I know, that even with a wonderful challenge (like the ones we give on our forum), I can sometimes get "scrappers block". I might have all my product, the photos and even the content but I have no idea where to place anything! That's the beauty of  a sketch. It can help us place things where we may not have thought to. A lot of times, I'll begin with the sketch and, by the time I'm finished, my layout looks nothing like it! 

Here is a sketch I created based on one of my layouts for you to use, should you choose:


Here is my layout:


Even though my sketch is based on a layout, instead of the other way around, you can still see how you can add your own special touches. If you don't want to create a multi-photo layout, you can easily move the position of the photos and add more patterned paper layers or embellishments.

Enjoy and let me know if you decide to use the sketch!




No comments: