9.17.2012

MOTIVATION MONDAY!



Hi friends. Sorry I have been M.I.A. recently but I have been dealing with some health issues and on the road to recovery now. For all those who have given thoughts and wishes of health I can not thank you enough!

I was able to take time over these few weeks and look at all of my pictures. I found a picture of Allie which reminded me so much of innocence. Our “word” for the month over here at SFTIO. It reminded me of the times as a child when you had no worries.. except how were you going to get across those monkey bars. A time where laughter and smiles were the common outfits at recess.

Stop and look around you.. what things surround you that remind you of innocence? Scrap and journal about them! I would love to see them in the gallery!

Know you what it is to be a child? It is to be something very different from the man of to-day. It is to have a spirit yet streaming from the waters of baptism; it is to believe in love, to believe in loveliness, to believe in belief; it is to be so little that the elves can reach to whisper in your ear; it is to turn pumpkins into coaches, and mice into horses, lowness into loftiness, and nothing into everything, for each child has its fairy godmother in its own soul.
Francis Thompson



Happy Monday.. have a great week!



No comments: