9.09.2011

Stuck in the Middle with You...

Hello Friends!

As is typical at the beginning of the month of a new topic over at Inside Out, I spend some time browsing around the Inspiration page.  And, as usual, I have found some things I'd like to share with you.  Perhaps I'm dating myself, but the song I chose, also the title of this post, is a ditty that never fails to perk me up and get me singing (by myself, in the safety of my car, with the windows rolled up).  When we think of Balance, often I think of the "middle", like the middle of a teeter-totter or see-saw.  If you can get the weights at each end the same, then you can balance it from the middle.   Listen to the song and let me know if you think it inspires balance, just by being "stuck in the middle with you". 

Click the image to listen...





If that doesn't inspire you to sing along (at least) and get scrappin' about Balance, how about this?



Talk about BALANCE!  That photo just gives me shivers.  But seriously, what could you do with this photo on a layout?  How does this speak to you, in your world?  Maybe you're not literally balancing on stacked furniture at the top of a skyscraper, but have you ever felt that way before?  How did you balance that situation, those emotions, your world?

Okay, one more piece of inspiration for you.  This quote really spoke to me...

"Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away."
Barbara De Angelis



...what does it say to you?

I'll be back tomorrow with more Balance.  If you can't wait, visit our Inspiration page or community for more Balance galore!

No comments: