7.25.2011

Independence Layouts: On Whom Can You Depend?

Whom do you admire? On whom can you depend? In a perfect world, yourself and other amazing women in your life...

Mette Kallander:



Melissa Elsner - DT Coordinator:



Laura Croft:



Jamie Long:



Pamela Palmarini:



I am grateful that I can depend on the many wonderful women and men in my life who help me be more and more myself...even when I make it really hard on them (talking to you, ML)! And I am proud of my ability to learn from their strength and support to be INDEPENDENT and take more chances...so that I can, in the end, depend on myself. It's a beautiful system.



So tell me, on WHOM can you depend?

Still want this gorgeous kit? Got one with YOUR name on it! Click here to read all about it!



Love,

Rachel

No comments: