6.29.2011

Lay It Out - Find Your Optimism Inspiration

Hi Friends!

I'm back to share more Optimism from Inside Out.  If you like what you see here, make sure you visit the full Inspiration page for more journaling prompts, quotes, music and images. It's all there to help give you a "boost" while you're crafting your Optimism!

How about this for thought:

Rose Colored Glasses: Have you ever been accused of seeing things through rose-colored glasses, or being a cockeyed optimist or Pollyanna? Where do you keep blinders on about the present or future in order to feel better? When faced with the truth about something that you previously saw in a kinder light, how did you react?

Lots of insight there to help you come up with journaling for your pages.  Write out your answers to the questions,  then pick it  apart and come up with the very essence, then make that your journaling for your layout.

Want a quick focal statement? Try one of these quotes:

Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.
William James

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Mark Twain

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
Jonas Salk

The world is full of cactus, but we don't have to sit on it.
Will Foley

Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
Zig Ziglar

Surrounded by people who love life, you love it too; surrounded by people who don't, you don't.
Mignon McLaughlin

Ooooh, I love that last one!  Powerful thought.  I have a few people I could scrapbook (from both sides of this quote) and use this on the page.  The moral of this quote?  Seek out and be with those people who love life!  None of these speaking to you?  Please... there are so many more on Inside Out's Inspiration page!

What else...oooh, how about these pictures?




I could use any one of those to make a layout!  How about you? 

Okay, I'll leave you with THE most Optimistic song ever written:




Sadly, this talented man (Bobby McFerrin) felt this song was so overplayed, HE can't stand it and refuses to ever sing/play it again. Me? I'm thankful he created it in the first place...it never fails to bring a smile to my face!

Now, get out there and create! Use some (or all) of these bits of inspiration to LAY IT OUT - an Optimism layout of your own. Share it on your blog and post back here so we can see it, or join our community and share it in our gallery!

Hope to see what you come up with! This is some serious inspiration, friends! :)

No comments: