6.10.2011

Inspire Your Optimistic Side

Hey y'all!  Instead  of a tutorial today, I wanted to share with you some of our FREE inspiration that is available to you.  Check this out - some awesome quotes about to fuel your Optimism:

"I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams."
Jonas Salk

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
Winston Churchill

"No life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it."
Ellen Glasgow

Oh, and music!  Sometimes all it takes is a great song to get you flying high and thinking you can conquer the world.  What about this one?  This song always makes me feel like I can soar...



And have you ever tried to make a layout and just didn't have the right photo to go with what's spinning around in your head?  Stop by the inspiration page for images that just perfectly express the emotion of the month.  These really caught my eye tonight:









I know that I have a hard time getting started, sometimes, in putting  together a meaningful layout that explores those deep-inside emotions and thoughts.  Must be something about this month's topic - Optimism - because I'm truly "feelin' it"!  Expecially after perusing our Inspiration page.  Head on over and check it out for yourself.  Or share some inspiration by leaving us a comment... we love hearing from you!

No comments: