4.02.2011

Softness and Strength...the Resilience Kit at our New Lower Price

You face challenges head on. You stick to your guns. You are powerful.
You've got RESILIENCE.



Rich, beautiful, and full of strong pattern and color, you'll tell your story in new and inspiring ways with this kit featuring American Crafts' The Classics, Prima's lush Melody Line and My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose.

Our newest kit includes wonderful visual symbols for your creative journey – 7 Gypsies’ elastic bands to explore rebounding and stretching beyond your limits, My Mind’s Eye stars and medals to reward your strength and bravery, and a hanger to show how you stay with it and move forward. ScrapFX’s Ballerina images reflect stamina, woodgrain and corrugated cardboard create a secure base and American Crafts’ bookplate journaling cards give you all the space you need to interpret the past and write your future.

Softness and strength? Anything is possible with RESILIENCE.

Click here
to buy yours now. We're offering our kits now starting at $39.95 - an amazing value!

PLEASE NOTE:
Non-US Subscribers who select an individual kit will receive a Paypal invoice for shipping after completing their order.

Your order constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions as printed on our FAQ page.

10 Sheets Double Sided Patterned Paper:
* American Crafts The Classics Hamlet *American Crafts The Classics Anna Karenina
* American Crafts The Classics Wonderland * American Crafts The Classics Canterbury Tales * My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel Joy Crocheted Paper * My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel Joy Woodgrained Paper * Prima Melody Troubador * Prima Melody Golden Rod
* Prima Melody Poppy * Prima Melody Arabesque

2 Sheets Specialty Paper:
* American Crafts The Classics Dorian Gray (Pearl)
* My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Mabel Love Brocade (Die-Cut)

Embellishments:
* 7Gypsies Apothecary Elastics, 4", 2 pcs * AC The Classics Minimarks Sheets - Foreward* American Crafts Thickers Hardcover Chipboard - Aquatic * American Crafts The Classics Just Write - Bookplates, 4 pcs * American Crafts Peachy Keen Elements Resin Rose Brads 3 pcs * American Crafts The Classics Pocket Patterns Fabric Swatches, 4 pcs * Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas - Kraft * My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie Happy Bits and Pieces, 1/2 package * Darice 3" hangers, 1 pc * Prima Dechire Capucina, 1 pc * Prima Regent Cumberland, 1 pc * ScrapFX, Ballerinas, 3 pcs

Cardstock:
* American Crafts Jade* American Crafts Sunflower
* American Crafts Brown Sugar * American Crafts Mulberry

Color:
* Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - Sunkissed

Contents may vary slightly

Come on by the SFTIO website to see the DT layouts...like these!







And I have some exciting news to share...welcome to our new Design Team Coordinator Melissa Elsner! Melissa comes to us off her recent stint as creator of the All About Me challenge blog and she is a stalwart, talented believer in our mission of encouraging you to explore your inner world. I'm very excited about what the future holds!



Melissa Elsner - Design Team Coordinator

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa Elsner and I am from the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I'm a Program Coordinator at an Early Learning Center and when I am not working I do a lot of singing and traveling (I lived in Guatemala for a year) and, of course, scrapbooking!

Speaking of scrapbooking, it is by far my favorite hobby! As a former art teacher, I needed something to keep my creative juices going and what better way to still be creative and preserve memories at the same time! A lot of my layouts are about me. Being a single gal, I'm taking advantage of this time to scrapbook my life story and also express my emotions. It's therapy! I have been published in Paper Crafts Magazine, ScrapStreet and have had work displayed in various other venues. I also teach scrapbooking for EK Success.

I am beyond thrilled to be part of the SFTIO team and look forward to digging deeper together as we explore our inner worlds!

Melissa's Blog: The Profound Brunette

And although the words are inadequate, I also want to say thank you to our departing DT Coordinator and all-around great gal Nancy Doren. I could not have wished for a better teammate in every way. Love you Nancy...



Love,
Rachel

No comments: