5.21.2010

Join Me Today on the CK Blog and Win!

Hey everyone...Happy Friday!

I am having a really fun week with my friend Barbara who is visiting from New York. We have had the most enjoyable couple of days, shopping, laughing, and cooking up a storm!

I want to invite you over to the Creating Keepsakes Blog! I had the pleasure of creating a special layout on this month's theme at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, ANTICIPATION. I'm really pleased and honored to share it there as this Friday's Guest Blogger. Here's a little peek:


My post is all about how to add more meaning to your layouts, and I walk through how I created this layout from my photo inspiration to using the right embellishments in more creative ways. There are tons of tips and lots of step by step photos. I had a blast! Thanks, Megan and Joannie for the great opportunity!

Make sure you go and check it out - we're sponsoring another wonderful giveaway..that's right, the ANTICIPATION kit. You'll need to leave a comment on my CK guest blog post to be entered.



You can still grab one of these kits here...we've restocked due to the incredible demand for this gorgeous kit.

Hope you have a great weekend...I'll be back tomorrow with some good news...the NEW SFTIO Design Team announcement.

Love,

Rachel

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks for the heads up! sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Rachel... what a stunning layout!!! You really thought every little item over and the photo's are stunning! (Gonna ask my son to make a serie like that this weekend! It's inspiring!!)

Melissa said...

Yay!!! I just read the blog post there and it was wonderful. Beautiful layout lady!