5.31.2009

Ready, Set, CHANGE!

Change is hard. I know that I often need support to get myself going with important lifestyle changes - exercise, eating right...




And it's not about how I look. Since I turned 40 recently, I have been thinking about the importance of my health and well-being for the long term - about how I can make the most of the time I've been given.

What does this have to do with scrapbooking? On Monday, we're launching our June kit, RENEWAL. There are so many ways to look at this topic, but for all of us, renewing our health has to be critical.

What can you commit to this month to start to renew your your body and treat it gently and with care? Perhaps a LO or two could help move you in the right direction?

It's never to late to RENEW your life...come join us Monday at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out!

Love,
Rachel

No comments: