2.13.2009

Not Enough Time?

This month's theme, COMPASSION, is such an interesting one for me - being on the Message Board at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out and creating this month's content has really made me focus on how I treat myself as well as others.



Sometimes I worry that there isn't enough time to accomplish everything I want. I push myself pretty hard, often for the 'right' reasons - wanting to make a difference, touch people's hearts and give and receive love.

I am rethinking balance and how to feel as if things are moving forward without totally exhausting myself...and I think it starts with compassion. If a friend was as tired as I am, would I push her to stay up and do 'one more thing'? I don't think so. Something to mull over...



What do you do to treat yourself with compassion?









1 comment:

Mia Castrillo said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the birthday greetings, Rachel! So sweet of you to leave a message at my blog. :D Have a wonderful day!