1.23.2009

Exciting Days Ahead - and Our Winner!

Tomorrow afternoon we're on our way to find the best and most meaningful scrapbook supplies at CHA. Can't wait!

Paige, Nancy and I will be posting once a day from the show with pictures of the goodies we see and stories to share. We're really looking forward to your comments and feedback.

And make sure you read my blog AND go to Scrapbooking from the Inside Out during CHA - we'll be playing games and having giveaways to celebrate this most important Scrapbooker's holiday!

Here are some of my favorite moments from the summer 2008 show:









See a trend? I love to be inspired by women of depth - Renee, Melody and Ali are artists and businesswomen I admire for their connection to the meaningful in life and helping people access it.

Congrats to Veronica for winning the Inside Out mini kit for guessing the sneaks I posted last time...Veronica, please email me your snail mail address at rachinla@aol.com and I'll get your goodies out to ya right after the show.
Hugs, everyone, and see you at/from the show!

No comments: