10.29.2008

We're getting Sneakier!

I literally could not be more excited that our special guest at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out for November is Layle Koncar, Director of Marketing for Scenic Route. I have been a fan of Layle's work from the first time I discovered Scenic Route and saw their sample layouts - and I loved every single one. I came to know that they were Layle's...







Here are a couple of sneaks of her beautiful work that you'll be seeing more of on November 1st:









If you're not already a huge fan of Scenic Route, you will be soon...I love their products and used them all the time even before I started Inside Out. You'll find a bunch of gorgeous things from them in our November Kit - GRATITUDE.


This limited edition kit is going to fly right off the shelves! To make sure you get yours, make sure to join us at 10 AM Pacific on Saturday, November 1st to grab yours before they're all gone. Layle and the DT will be there chatting with you then as we launch our month of GRATITUDE.


As always, you'll have access to what you won't find anywhere else - a hand-picked music list, journaling prompts, quotes, links and a warm community dedicated to inspiring you to explore your emotions. See you there!

1 comment:

Steph said...

loving the sneak peaks! those flowers look GREAT