8.01.2008

August Kit - Confidence, on sale now!


Here it is! I'm thrilled to show you the new kit for August at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out...CONFIDENCE!

Be strong, be you, be true! CONFIDENCE will help you explore the things that hold you back from creating the life you dream of, and help you express your inner warrior.

The Confidence Kit is full of beautiful, textured black and white patterns, small and large, and pops of great color - purple, red, yellow...in cardstock, velvet flowers, ribbon...you won't believe your eyes!

Inside Out offers inspiration, motivation and connection so you can create from deep in your heart. This month, explore everything about CONFIDENCE through photos, music, quotes, links, journaling prompts and Design Team layouts.

Subscribers get a discount, a password for the Subscribers-only forum for amazing tips and techniques, and free bonuses.

For more information, please leave me a comment or visit me at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Rachel - I just found your site. Your philosophy
is great and I love your three pages.
I have scrapped for 8 years, then took two years off, tho I'm not sure why other than I thought no one seemed too interested in what I wrote or did. You do put a new slant on this new idea.
Is it possible to get one kit to see it I can cultivate the interest again, and then go for the 3 or 6 month ones?
I would love to hear from you as I love your work
and the whole concept.
Thanks, C

Rachel said...

Hi Connie! Thanks so much for your very kind comment. I'm so glad you found us!

You can definitely buy one kit and try us out. This month's kit, Confidence, has been a big seller. I think you'll really connect to the pages that our members and Design Team has made on the subject...either about having confidence or lacking it...

Aside from the awesome materials, what we offer that is special is our inspiration page - not just DT layouts but a music player with selections for the month, web links, journaling prompts, quotes and more...and we chat about the theme and our feelings on the message board and share our layouts. It's become a great community of support and encouragement.

Hree are some pages from the site to get you started.

I'd love to talk more about the site and the kits. Please let me know how I can help! - I look forward to getting to know you!

http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/faq.html

http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/buy.htm

http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/month.html

Rachel