12.21.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

I can't believe this incredible journey is coming to an end.  Inside Out has brought so much creativity and joy to my life.  I have always believed in scrapbooking things that really matter as a means to heal and grow.  This experience only fostered that belief.  This month's theme is align and attract.

I explored how sometimes we need to realign our lives.  It can be difficult and frightening.  But not everything works out the way you think it will.  I have been struggling with this lately.  I am at the point where I need to let go with love.


I purposefully chose the butterfly paper to go with the idea of letting go.  I am transforming to a new place.  I hope to quietly flap my wings and move along.  I cut some of the butterflies out and made them fly across the page. I used the typewriter cut out as a symbol too.  A proclamation of my intentions.  I find that stating your intentions helps you to reach them.  I used the location symbol because this is where I am right now in life.

I loved the word peace in this kit.  You can find peace when you align your life and attract the right kind of energy.  That is my goal.

No comments: